Commercial and industrial members are eligible for technical assistance from ACE Power and TVA. Contact ACE Powers to see if you qualify.
These services are broken down into two categories: power analysis and energy services.
- Power quality – Power studies can address voltage problems originating inside or outside your facility that adversely affect operations.
- Metering – Low power factor means that electricity is being used inefficiently at your facility. We offer temporary metering to assess the problem and make recommendations to correct it.
- Demand-side management – We will make recommendations on managing peak demand based on monitoring and testing of your electrical systems.
- HVAC – We can perform studies of your heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems and make recommendations on the best type and size of system for your facility.
- Lighting – Lighting experts will analyze your indoor or outdoor lighting needs and make recommendations based on energy efficiency, safety, and other factors.
- Energy-Efficiency Improvements and Predictive Maintenance
- Energy audits – We can conduct a general survey of your power use patterns and recommend energy management opportunities, processes, and improvements.
- Infrared scans – These studies are performed to detect hot spots in electrical equipment or heating and cooling losses.
- Ultrasonic testing – We can indentify costly compressed air leaks in your equipment.