Water Heater Rebates
Water heating is typically the second-largest energy expense in your home, after space heating and cooling. It usually accounts for about 14 percent of your utility bill. If your gas water heater is more than 10 years old, it probably has an efficiency level no higher than 50 percent. An old water heater can operate for years at very low efficiency before it finally fails.
Members replacing an existing water heater may qualify for a rebate of up to $50 as a credit on your electric bill.
To qualify for the rebate, members must:
- receive electricity from ACE Power
- have not received a rebate in the last five years
- have a receipt from where the heater was purchased
- provide a name and address where the check can be mailed
- provide address where the heater is located
- provide a phone number of where ACE can reach you during the day to set up an appointment to inspect
Marathon Water Heaters
Rheem Marathon™ lifetime electric water heaters feature a high-efficiency design with a lightweight tank that won’t corrode. It is the most durable electric water heater ever made. The unique, award winning construction of the seamless plastic tank means a product that is stronger, of higher quality and longer lasting. Titanium lower and copper upper elements resist lime buildup and operate more efficiently. These features, along with the BEST warranty, mean the BEST value for an electric water heater in the industry! The tank has a limited LIFETIME warranty and the parts have a six year warranty. Rheem Marathon™ lifetime electric water heaters are designed primarily for Residential use providing years of hot water for you and your family.